Medical Reserve Corps
The Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) is a network of volunteers who strengthen public health, improve emergency response and build community resiliency. MRC volunteers include medical and public health professionals, as well as other community members without healthcare backgrounds.
The Riverside County MRC may be deployed to assist with mass prophylaxis sites, vaccination clinics, or other major public health needs. The MRC program is managed by the County of Riverside Emergency Management Department (EMD)/Volunteer Programs.
How to Apply
- Send resume to EMDVolunteer@rivco.org
- 100% completion of Disaster Healthcare Volunteer profile on the California Emergency Medical Services Authority website
- Completion of FEMA CoursesIS-100,IS-200,IS-700 (or equivalent in person course)
- Successfully pass background check performed by Riverside County Sheriff's Office, paid by EMD
- Attend an in-person orientation
- If you need assistance applying please call our office at (951) 358-7100 or email us at :EMDVolunteer@RivCo.org.