Improve your capacity to assist others cultures and communities in a disaster. The training format includes exercises to work on with other participants and will also include short videos.
· To understand what culture is and be able to communicate your own culture
· To recognize the importance of cultural competence in emergency situations
· To identify implicit bias
· To understand cultural humility
· To identify ways to learn more about other cultures
Disaster Volunteers, Emergency Management professionals, Medical professionals, First Responders, Behavioral Health.
** Must bring ID **
NO Cost and NO Recommended Pre-requisites For This Course
EMD pulls down Coachella Valley Workplace Wellness Award
GET IN TOUCH
Call us at (951) 358 - 7100 or CONTACT US
Follow RivCoEMD on Twitter and Periscope with other social media coming soon!